Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nevada Caucus



I am not a very political kinda of girl but my friend Kirsten definitely is and has kept me updated on everything ROMNEY! I did know enough to know that Saturday was the Nevada Caucus and that it was a big deal for Mitt Romney. I also know that he won by a pretty big margin.

Thanks to Kirsten and the fact that there has been so much media involvement with Mitt Romney and the church I have been paying a lot more attention to this election and the issues than EVER before. I have read a lot more about some of the issues and read some about the candidates (all of them) and I think this is a good thing not only for me but hopefully other people have done the same thing. It is only in our benefit to find out about these people who will lead our country and our future and make the best decision for ourselves. I am embarrassed to say that I did not do that in the past but also proud to say that I am currently trying much harder to do that and finding out a little bit more everyday and learning more about it as I go. I will never be one who loves politics but at least I can follow along in the conversation and know what is going on and what some of the issues are (and I could NOT do that before).

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I am so proud of you!!! Good job on being coming interested in the future leaders of our country. I wish more people could be like you.