Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cutting like Crazy



I totally feel like I have two jobs; typing and card making/scrapbooking. Now don't get me wrong I love making cards and scrapbooking but it takes A LOT of time. My mom has a craft show this whole weekend (Friday afternoon - Sunday) which means that I get to hold Friday Card Class for her. Did you read that right? GET TO! So since she is busy getting stuff ready for the weekend I spent some time today cutting, cutting and more cutting. I had to get the cards ready for class on Friday. Oh and did I mention that I GET TO do this again next week because mom will be gone to Regional Convention in Anaheim for Stampin' Up. Oh yeah... two weeks in a row! Like I said, it is a good thing that I like to make cards and enjoy spending time with the ladies who come to class.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

OH I am so sad I don't get to come anymore. That was one of the best things I ever did for awhile. You are going to be the best instructor. Tell your mom good luck at her card show.