Thursday, December 13, 2007

"O" my goodness!


Today I received one of the most exciting pieces of mail in a very long time. Usually I go out and just get junk mail or bills, nothing that I am even remotely excited about. But not today... Today when I looked in the box there it was... My new subscription to "O, The Oprah Magazine" compliments of the best brother and sister-in-law around, Nate and Katie, for my birthday and it had finally arrived. I was so excited. I have glanced through it already, of course, but tonight I will be savoring it in a lovely bubble bath and I can not wait. This will be my new monthly ritual and I will look forward to it.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Lucky! I would love that! But now I am kinda mad at Oprah for supporting Obama. So maybe I would burn it instead of reading it. Just kidding! that is so fun!