Friday, December 21, 2007

Lights Galore




We went looking at Christmas lights tonight. It is the one tradition that my family has and I love to do it. Dan on the other hand is not very into it but I can usually drag him along and he is a good sport about it. There is just something about seeing all of the lights and the houses all done up that I just love. I remember as a kid going to a street by my house (Yankey Circle) and every house was decorated. It was so amazing! I love to see all of the lights and it just makes Christmas to me. We drove around for a while tonight and saw lots of houses that were done nice.

We have lights on our house too but we didn't put up all of our lights, maybe next year we will actually get them ALL up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I was by Yankey Circle last night (the same night you were out) and it is still a great street to drive down at Christmas time.

Kirsten Krason said...

Are these at the Mesa Temple? So pretty. I hope you guys are having a good time in AZ!