Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm all in



Okay.. after enough talk about this series and how good it is I have finally joined in and started reading the first book "Twilight". I sort of finished my last series, Lemony Snickets (that is a whole different topic in itself and one that gets me way too upset this early in the morning) so I can move on to these.

I got the first book from my mother-in-law for Christmas and I started it last night. I have been wanting to start these to see what all the talk was about and so far so good. I will let you know what I think and decide if I HAVE to go out and buy the rest of the series after reading this one.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Enjoy yourself. It seems like people have mixed feelings about these books but I LOVED them. We hope we had a good new year!