Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mail Call


FINALLY!!! This year I really thought I was never going to get our Christmas cards out on time. But today they went out into the mail. Now it is up to the United States Postal Services to get them to everyone on time; but I feel pretty confident that they should be there before Christmas. The overseas ones might not make it but it was the thought that counts right?!

So, over 50 cards handmade, hand stamped, hand addressed and all done. I enjoy doing them but sometimes when I am in the middle of it I begin to think to myself that it is not such a good idea and the cards in the stores start looking really cute. But when it is all said and done I really am glad that I take the time to to them all and hope that everyone else enjoys getting them too. (I think they do)



Now I have to move on and start with the Thank-Yous.

2 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Hey Aranne, I don't know if my mom told you, but we have a blog too! I've had it for a couple months but it was all messed up and wouldn't allow me to get comments. So I started over with this one and can now get comments! Its: www.steveamywilker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Aranne! Hanna here - Just wanted to let you know that the oversea Christmas cards got here in time :) It's always nice to get the gard from you and mom, they are so nice - and of course we do appreciate the time and effort you put in to making your own cards! Also thanks for the Christmas letter, always nice to get updates on what everyone is doing!