Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December SPT : Part 1 - LOVE

I really enjoy participating in the SPT challenges. I don't always follow the rules and I don't always including myself in the pictures, but I still love to do them.

This month is no exception and I love the theme this month for sure. This month Lelly has given us a theme of Christmas Chi.

" I don't want SPT to add to the chaos. quite the opposite - i hope to continue to enjoy it throughout the holidays. to be able to find those moments throughout the season where i choose to be still. the challenge for us this month will hopefully give us an excuse to remember to care for ourselves while we are busy creating amazing holiday memories for all. take deep breaths. channel your chi. don't sacrifice the small, still moments. enjoy them! and photograph them!"

tuesday, december 2 love
tuesday, december 9 joy
tuesday, december 16 comfort
tuesday, december 23 joy
tuesday, december 30 hope

So... here we are with Tuesday, December 2nd and the topic of LOVE.... This was an easy one and I took the easy way out.

Dan and I in Utah this past summer when we attended the National Adoption Convention. He is truly the Love of my life. I can't express how much I Love him and all that he does for me. He is wonderful and I can't picture myself anywhere but with him.

7 comments:

Linda said...

One day Aranne---tell me the story of how you 2 met. You can tell you are very much in love with him. I love hearing that!

JANEAL said...

What a cute couple you are!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What a sweet picture of you guys! I think I remember seeing it in an earlier post you did. You guys are a great looking couple :) Craig said he will give Dan a call.

MaryRC said...

you two look great! lots of love there, its quite obvious! awesome spt.

mommy nurse said...

Aren't the SPT's fun. I makes us take time to remember the everyday things. Cute couple!

Amy said...

Choosing your husband would always be the perfect pick for a "Love" theme. Rest assure, you didn't take the easy way out. =) How can you not put a picture of him, right? It's a cute picture of you guys too.

I'm not sure what I'm going to come up with for next week's "Joy!"

Rebecca and Co. said...

Not the easy way out! Not every couple shares as much love as you two do.