Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SPT: Joy

The SPT for this week was JOY... The best thing that I could think of was the joy that I have from being Auntie Aranne. I love all of my nieces and nephews. I feel so blessed to be able to be an aunt and to have them in my life. Some of them I see more often then others but I love them all so much. They grow up so fast and I just want them all to know how much I do love them and how happy they make me and how much JOY they bring into my life.

The newest nephew... Preston born November 26th!

Ellie Bellie.... Smart as can be and a great big sister!

Our first nephew... Benjamin. What a precious little guy. So sweet and growing so fast.

My brother's two girls. Morgan is smart and very helpful. McKenna is energetic and loves her sister to pieces.

9 comments:

Missy said...

this is beautiful. i have many friends with fertility problems. i realize how blessed i am to be able to have the children i have. but, through the years and watching my friends i have learned that there is more to motherhood than just 'bearing' children. i know nothing replaces it, but you prove through this spt that you can still be a mother without bearing children. you are a wonderful woman, even though i don't know you, i can tell. i wish you so much luck with your journey and hope and pray that you will continue to find joy in motherhood! merry christmas, too!

Chris said...

Very cute. I bet your the favorite Auntie. :-)

Unknown said...

you have some adorable little family members there!

Jeanette said...

My favorite person in the whole world was my aunt. Sounds like you do the title proud too!

MaryRC said...

being an aunt is truly a joy... id love to spoil my nephews and nieces, but there all afraid of me cuz im never around and i think my glasses freak them out. there usually okay after i slip them candy... ;)

Jeanne said...

I love being an aunt. I have 42 nieces and nephews with more on the way. My only wish is that I'll be one of their favorite aunts (I have a lot of competition). I love the pictures!!

Linda said...

Being a auntie is definitely a very special gift. I love being an aunt to my 8 nieces and nephews. They are all so special to me. I bet you make a wonderful Aunt.

Robert and Lisa said...

I will give you smart and helpful for Morgan...but energetic for McKenna??? More like crazy hyper kid!! Just kidding, she is a bit energetic but we all love her! The girls love there auntie Aranne and uncle Dan soooo much and can not wait until they go to Utah with you. (neither can I !!)

Cory and Becca said...

Aranne,
Thank you for the compliment and commenting on my blog. I am excited for you and your husband's journey. I have learned sometimes journeys are NOT FUN at all, but somehow through it all they are worth it. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas
Becca