Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fight it out...



Tonight was a first for me (actually both of us). We were invited to watch the UFC fight between GSP and BJ Penn by some friends so we decided we would come. Neither of us usually watch UFC but we thought we would go and see what all of the fuss was about.

We had a good time. We enjoyed everyone's company, the food and just hanging out, and it was fun to actually watch the fights. But....oh, so brutal. The poor guys are literally just beating each other senseless. Not my sport of choice that is for sure. Fun to watch every once in a while like this but nothing I could stand watching on a daily basis for sure. You just feel so bad for these guys, but then I remembered that they choose to do this... WHAT?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I feel like I'm consumed by UFC every other weekend. Not by choice, either. Geoff and Brad are constantly either going to someone's house for a UFC party, or hosting a UFC party at their house (to which I'M always stuck making the food!!). I can maybe watch it once in a blue moon, but no more than that! LOL!