Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You can Bette on that

So.... last night we went and saw Bette Midler at Cesar's Palace. What a show! It is definitely a "Vegas" show, with lights, music, dancing, singing, costumes, and everything else.

I really enjoyed it. I knew every song because really who doesn't know Bette Midler songs? She did a great job on that part for sure. The one thing that I didn't enjoy was her jokes. She is definitely a little more than rough around the edges when it comes to her jokes. I could have done without that for sure. But overall I enjoyed myself and we had GREAT seats. I had my left arm on the stage! Yeah... we were close.

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

How was it? I heart Bette Midler. Watching "Beaches" is like my crack.

Lina said...

How fun! Remember when we watched Beaches and cried and cried and how it was our song? :-) those were the days!!!

Lina said...

Check this blog out, I think you'll like it! http://hansonharmony.blogspot.com/

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I remember the 80's when she was big! Wind beneath my wings was my favorite song! I bet you guys get the opportunity to see lots of cool shows living there. Glad you had fun!

Kirsten Krason said...

I love her!

Natalie said...

Was she vulgar that night too? Did you see my post about Bette? I definately have a different opinion of her now.