Thursday, June 26, 2008

Visiting Teaching Overload



I have definitely gotten my fill of Visiting Teaching over the last 3 days! On Tuesday I went visiting teaching in the morning to one lady. Then on Wednesday I went to the other three ladies that I teach. Then today the two ladies who come to visit me just came by to see me! Wow... that is a lot of visiting going on.

It is funny actually because I have lived in the same ward for over 6 years and NEVER had consistent visiting teachers. Right when we moved in I had an awesome visiting teacher, but she moved out of the entire ward (state) within about 6 months! After that I have not seen a visiting teacher (or home teacher for that matter) in our house but maybe 2-3 times. I mentioned this to my companion (because she happens to be the Relief Society President) and told her that I really like the older ladies in our ward better than the ones my age (I am weird I know) and what happens... I get the two oldest ladies in the entire ward... HONESTLY! But... beggars can't be choosers. They are the sweetest things ever and they are consistent and come! They are really sweet and really do care and I love them. But I think I have had my fill of visiting teaching for the month.

2 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

I went visiting teaching last night too! I just have two ladies so we were able to do back-to-back appointments. The sad part is that I've never been visit taught, or even home taught since we moved into this ward! Maybe soon.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Did you make that cake? That's amazing - seriously! It seems like our end of the month is always loaded with plenty of home teaching and visiting teaching too. It's the end of the month and everyone's trying to get theirs done! It always creeps up on us!