Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Off The Top

So after months, no maybe years, of Dan talking about wanting to shave his head he finally did it. I was a little unsure about the idea to say the least. I don't mind shaved heads, but you never know how it is going to turn out. Some people just don't have cute heads and you can't tell under all that hair until it is too late. I think we lucked out with Dan. Besides... his hair grows so stinking fast that he will have his crazy mop back before the end of the summer anyways!






5 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Looks good Dan! Steve is going to be begging me to shave his off too now!

Kirsten Krason said...

It looks good on him but I hope Josh does not get any ideas.

The Wilker Family said...

TRAITOR!!!!!!!! How could you do it without me???!!!

Steve

Lina said...

Looking sharp there mister! :-)

Mike and Holly said...

Whoa! I don't think we have seen it that short since your football days maybe! Looks good!