Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well I finally jumped in and decided to start blogging.. I am going to be using it more as a journal than anything else. I am horrible at journal keeping but I am on the computer all day long and this will be the easiest way for me to keep track of what is going on in my life and how things are going... and it will be a way for my family to be updated on things too. Sounds easy enough for me.. Hopefully it will not to be too boring for everyone else though if they do decide to log on and actually take a look at what I have on here. I will try to get into putting pictures on here and all of that fun stuff too.. Wish me luck..

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I am soooooo glad to see your blog! I am adding you as a friend right now. Now we will always stay in touch with each other. So Lost is awesome so far. We are trying to watch it along with the third season of the Office. Man life is busy.