Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!




This weekend we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. I can't believe he is 60th. Not only does it not seem possible it starts to make me feel old too. He is such a great guy and someone who is always the life of the party and making everyone else feel at home and feel welcomed. We had a party for him and had family and friends mostly from California come and spend the weekend with us enjoying the last days of summer in the pool with us (my dad's favorite thing to do).

I am glad that my dad enjoyed himself and was able to see people he doesn't always see. It is just nice to be with family and hang out. He is wonderful and we look forward to being able to celebrate many, many more birthdays with him.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I wish you lived in Arizona. You could still celebrate your dad's birthday. Like send him a card or call him up.