Thursday, September 20, 2007

Organized...

What do I do with myself when I am bored.... I find something that I can ORGANIZE??


... Like my linen closet which I have done over, and over, and over again. But each time I do it I find tons of towels and sheets that we don't use and don't need. And I just find it soothing to fold the sheets and towels and love to see it nice and neat and put together.

...or my kitchen pantry. This one is really hard to do. I hate finding expired food that we haven't eaten because I am a horrible wife and never cook for my husband so we have food that I buy with good intentions of cooking but never end up doing it. But once again I love the way it looks when everything is all in order and looking fabulous.
I don't have OCD about this or anything but sometimes I just have the urge and need to organize. I wish I could channel the energy into other tasks like cleaning or something like that but that doesn't give me as much satisfaction. But I do love to organize. It really does have to be one of my most favorite things to do. Man that is pathetic really.

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

This is awesome. Don't feel bad you don't cook. I feel guilty about not cooking all the time. At least we are good at making cards. Our husbands are so lucky we have that talent

Anonymous said...

Cool- I also love to organize and people around med make fun of me! I can almost get a bit stressed knowing that my closet is unorganised. How strange is that?!?!