Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Knott's Scary Farm Weekend


This is pretty much the best place to go for Halloween. I have been going here since I was in high school... They still do the same things and it still scares me! My heart pounds at just the thought of going but every year I decide I want to make the trip to California to go to Knott's Scary Farm and every year I have a blast!




I have learned that the more scared you act are the more the creatures/monsters come after you... so I try really hard to not scream! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This year I was able to actually get some pictures with them.... I think it was because I was there with Cindy who just talked to them all and Brian who is 6'5" and they were scared of him....

3 comments:

Lina said...

I LOVE Knott's Scary Farm!!! I have to go back one year in October so we can do it together again. It's so much fun. :-)

The Wilker Family said...

I would seriously wet my pants if I ever went there! I'm such a scaredy cat!

The Hardy's said...

Never been to knott's Berry Farm...actually, I have but probably when I was 5 or so...I don't remember much.

sounds like a fun place to go.