Thursday, October 1, 2009

Europe.... Part I - Windsor

(Windsor Castle)

Okay... So I am sure that everyone is going to get sick of seeing all our pictures from our trip to Europe but this is mostly for us and our families since they all want to see pictures and this is the easiest, fastest way to do so. I will try not to put too many pictures up, but just a few to give you a good idea of what we did and what we saw while we were away....

Our first stop was Windsor/Beaconsfield England... the site of the wedding we were there to attend. It was great. I loved it! The hotel was great. It actually was an old castle where they had filmed several Dracula movies and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Cool, huh?! We had a chance to see the Windsor Castle, do a little shopping and just hang out at Gary and Lina's house for a bit. We were here from 9/17 when we arrived in England until the day after the wedding on 9/20/09.


(Windsor Castle)

(Oakley Court - Our hotel...where reception was held)

6 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow how amazing this trip looks. I can't wait to see more pictures!

The Hardy's said...

I can't believer you've already been and now you're back. It seems like you have been talking about it forever. Glad you had a good time. I would love to see all your pictures sometime, too.

The Wilker Family said...

Great pics, keep them coming!! It looks and sounds like you guys had an awesome time!! So fun!

Rachel McEwen said...

such beautiful pictures!! I am happy that you had so much fun. bring the pics to yw, i would love to see them.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I think I totally remember you guys! (Well, Dan for sure because Benjy always has mission stories about Dan U. That's your hubby right?) Did I fall asleep on your guys' floor once? haha this is going to be embarrassing if I'm thinking of the wrong people :) email me! benjyandashley@yahoo.com We come to Vegas at least once a month so it would be so fun to meet!

JANEAL said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.