Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Working Woman



WOW... I made it through my first day back at work. I wasn't sure if I was going to or not, but somehow I did! No, honestly it really wasn't that bad, after all it is the same place I use to work, 6 out of the 9 people are the same and I am doing pretty much the same thing as when I left so that makes it a pretty easy job. I will admit that I am a lot more tired than I thought I would be though.

For those that don't know... My old doctor's office where I use to work has always asked me to come back but I have resisted. Well this time they made it sound pretty good. I will be working there on a pretty much full time basis until they find a replacement for the girl that they let go. BUT... they gave me a pretty good deal. The office is open 6 days a week but I will only be working Monday-Thursday and have Friday and Saturdays off (Sundays too of course when they are closed). I also already told them about some upcoming days that I will need off due to plans I already had and they said no problem. I thought it sounded nice and gave me the opportunity to get out of the house for a bit and hopefully save some of the money I will be making and help them out too.

We will see how long it takes for them to find a replacement and how much I push for it, depending on how tomorrow goes!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on working outside the house again. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal with Friday-Sunday off. Hopefully will see you in the next couple of days.

The Wilker Family said...

Good job making it through your first day. Sounds like a good situation for you and sure beats starting at a brand new place! Good luck with day 2!

Lina said...

That's an awesome deal! :-) I'd love to do the same. Take care and speak soon! XXX

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow you are brave to go back but I'm glad it was a good expierence for you. I'm sure they love having you back.

Grandpa said...

Good Plan. What a compliment to have them after you to return and on such great terms. Hope you and Dan can get out on the water on your days off. Love always, Grandpa Petersen

Lisa said...

Good Luck Aranne. You will be GREAT!!! This will help pay for all those fun baby things that I know you want to buy. Oh and maybe support your habit. LY!!!