Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog catch-up....

okay.. so working pretty much full time again and having this new job of FSA co-chairs and just trying to keep up with daily stuff has left little time for my blogging and that is no good... I have felt so out of touch. I have managed to read and keep up to date on everyone else but my posting has fallen way behind!

So... I need to do a little catch-up for sure. Last weekend we had a fun little planning party and we spent the weekend planning and preparing for our trip this summer over to England and now Germany it looks like. It was a lot of fun to get out the maps, and buy some tourist books and surf the Internet and really dig into our plans. It is going to be so much fun.

My first full week of work also came and went and that was great too. I ended with a paycheck and that was nice too. I feel back to normal there and really feel like I never left. I don't know how long I will be there but for now things seem to be going great.

Sunday we did have to get out and enjoy the great weather that is starting to show its face here in the desert so we too a nice hike. We started out near the lake and hiked all the way to the dam. It ended up being 8 miles round trip. We hiked with our hiking companions of Brian, Cindy and Dan, of course and ended the day with a BBQ back at their house.

Other than that we are just working, and staying plenty busy planning things for FSA and also planning our own trips too. More to come!!!

No comments: