Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Journal

This is all old news but I figured I better write it down for my own journaling purposes... I am telling you this job is keeping me busy and leaving no time for the blog (no fun!)

So since the last time I was on here we have been busy... Mike and Holly have come to visit and we had a great time. They were here for just about a week and we were able to do a lot of great things. We of course did some shopping and had some great dinners. We were also able to see Phantom of the Opera which was great. We also celebrated Mike's birthday while he was here.

We have also celebrated National Social Worker's Month with FSA by honoring the social worker's at the LDS Family Service office and also at our local hospitals. We have also been working on an upcoming campout that is coming up this month.

Mom went to Hawaii for a week which left me busy with work and holding down the "stamping fort". She had a great time and needed the time away for sure.

Other than that... we have been working, planning our trip for the summer to the UK and just being busy. That pretty much sums it up!

1 comment:

Lina said...

Hawaii sounds amazing, is that the trip she won when we were over? Hope you guys have a great Easter, we've got Hanna, Jan and Julia over for the whole weekend so it will be great to catch up with them and just have some quality time! Love you! XXXX