Sunday, February 14, 2010

A day full of LOVE

Of course this little guy is the reason there is SO much LOVE in our house right now and we spent the day celebrating him! He got all dressed up in his red vest (thanks cousin Preston) and went to church and then we came home and just played and laughed and cuddled together... what more could we have asked for!

It was a perfect day.... completely filled with LOVE!

On another note... I do want to say that I have the best Valentine ever... Dan is the best husband and dad that I could have ever hoped for. He works so hard for us and loves us both so much. He does so many things for us and I am a pretty luck girl!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

what a cutie! who COULDN'T love that face?! :)

Maile said...

Oh my goodness, he is SUCH a doll! I love his huge smile! Give that boy a snuggle for us!

The Wilker Family said...

So cute! We miss him soooo much! Oh and you guys too... hehe!