Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Families Supporting Adoption


A lot of people ask me now that I work completely from home.... "What do you do all day?", or "Are you bored?", or "How do you stay busy?".... well the biggest answer to all of these questions is usually FSA! 


I am so excited that we started our adoption process at the time that we did, and got in with the group of couples that we did and have the idea to raise our hand and say that we would help out with that first activity, because that has helped us out in so many ways. 


I spend a lot of time, probably a little too much, working on FSA projects, thinking of things we can do in the future, trying to make things run smoothly, organizing the activities, writing the blog over at www.nevadafsa.blogspot.com, planning the next meeting, you know... all of the behind the scenes kinda stuff.... and I LOVE IT! It keeps me involved, keeps me inspired, gives me hope, and reminds me of the miracles that happen through adoption, because of adoption and that will one day happen for us. 


I really am grateful for the support network of Families SUPPORTING adoption and hope to continue to be a part of it for years to come (hopefully this means after we have been placed with a little one of our own!).

No comments: