Friday, May 11, 2012

I am back!

So I am actually sitting here doing a post... I can't believe it myself. It has been WAY TOO LONG!

I am not going to go back and I am not going to do a real re-cap but I will give you a few of the reasons of why I have been missing in action....

The main reason is because I was just too overwhelmed! And while I loved to blog and would do it constantly I found myself feeling like I had nothing to blog about or just to exhausted to blog about the events of the day. I also have come to realize that I need to make certain things in my life a priority...and others not. I often look at others from an outsiders perspective and think "I wish I was more like so and so" but I am starting to see that everyone has their faults and weakness and trials and starting to be happy with who I am and the life that I live. I am also understanding more and more the saying "there is a time and a season for everything" and right now I am in the season of being a mother to my young children and a wife to my husband and that is what is important right now. One day I may be able to learn to sew, or go back to school, or be a fabulous cook, or be caught up on my scrapbooking, or have time to sit and read all day, or whatever it is that I feel I want to do at that time, but right now my calling is to be a mother and how grateful I am for that!

With all of that being said... to fill in a little right now we are doing great. We have been blessed by adoption once again and are now a family of four. We have Chelsea Danielle in our home. She was born 2/25/12 and we love her to pieces. Blake is now 2 1/2 and is loving being a big brother. Dan is still working doing fire protection and stays plenty busy. I, like I said, am loving being a mom to these two crazy kiddos and I am also working from home doing medical transcription. We both are busy at church too. Dan is the Gospel Doctrine teacher and I was just called to be the Relief Society Secretary.

While things are busy and loud they are also filled with love and we couldn't ask for much more. I don't promise much with this blog but I do hope to do better. I miss getting on here and sharing my thoughts and connecting with family and friends and that is what I hope to do. Don't be upset if it is weeks before I post again, but fingers crossed it won't be.

1 comment: