Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so LUCKY...

Blake with his St. Patrick's Day bib thanks to Jen... So cute (looking so tired too!)
Blake in his St. Patrick's Day "Green"!
Blake getting kisses from mommy..

This year we had a ton of think that we had to remember how LUCKY we are. We are LUCKY to have Blake in our lives. We are LUCKY to have the Gospel in our lives. We are LUCKY to have such great family, who love us.... Things are great right now and we are just LUCKY that we get to sit back and remember that!!!

5 comments:

Shaela said...

St. Patrick's Day always reminds me to count my blessings - we all have so much to feel lucky about! :)

Rebecca and Co. said...

So very cute! I am LUCKY to know you and your cute family, Aranne!

The Wilker Family said...

You are so lucky and we are too to have you guys as family! Loving the green!

Meka said...

he is soooooo yummy! I can't believe how big he is! Isn't is crazy how fast time goes by once they are here? I wish those infertile/waiting years would have gone by that fast!! I hope we make it to the next meeting, it will be nice to visit!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Aranne - Thank you for your nice comment yesterday. I'm so happy to see you so happy with your little baby boy Blake. He is darling! I know I'm late, but I wanted to say Congratulations.