Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friendly Visit






Over the weekend we were able to spend some time with our friends Josh, Kirsten and their new baby Jett (who is four months old).  They use to live here in Vegas but now live in UT and just came down for a visit. It was great to see them and to be able to meet their new little guy and have them meet ours... too fun.

 
We had great whether so we decided to take the boys down to Town Square and hang out in the sun... especially since UT is so cold right now.

 
We all had a great visit and we are sure that these two boys will have lots of fun getting to know each other and end up in plenty of trouble together in the future!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

how adorable!! I hope I get to meet you too... I'm Holly's friend, Shaela. Send me an email and we'll see if we can hook up sometime! scrappystuff at live dot com

Lina said...

He's getting big! I hope we get to meet him soon. :-) We're back from our honeymoon now, and I was hoping we could have a little catch up soon to hear what's going on etc. Love you. XX

Kirsten Krason said...

Love that last picture! We had so much fun. thanks for letting us visit!