Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas


Blake's visit with Santa... this was taken a few weeks ago


Christmas morning... his outfit says " Mommy and Daddy's favorite gift is ME"












We had such a great Christmas.... we were able to be joined by Dan's mom and dad; Mike and Holly. We had a great Christmas Eve dinner and night with just the 5 of us... and then Christmas day we went over to my parent's house and enjoyed Christmas as a larger extended family. Of course the shirt was true and our most precious gift, besides the Saviour, is the blessing of having Blake join our family. It really will be hard to top this Christmas. It is amazing to have him in our home we can't wait for the future when he gets to enjoy the excitment of Christmas.

We are blessed with amazing parents and family and we are thankful that this year we were able to spend Christmas with both of our families all at the same time. This Christmas it was all about a baby... Baby Blake...and hopefully Baby Jesus!

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

So fun. I love reading about Blake. And maybe it's weird but I think he looks a lot like Dan!!! Thanks for your Christmas card. We LOVED it!

The Wilker Family said...

Sweet pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas, we missed not seeing you, but hopefully we'll be able to before too long. I too love to read all about Blake so keep it coming!

Ashley said...

Wow, Blake is sssooo cute! I love that first picture with Santa. So cute. Little boys are the best.

Shaela said...

Hi Aranne! My name is Shaela and I'm a friend of Holly Davis. We just moved to Henderson and I am so sad and lonely and need some friends... and she told me about you! I would love to get together sometime. Maybe go to the park? I have 2 little ones of my own and am SOO happy for you and Dan with your sweet little Blake. :) anyways, let me know if you're interested: scrappystuff at live dot com. I look forward to hearing from you!