Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little update

Wow... what is going on in our life??? I feel like I don't even have time to get on here any more and update.

* Last Thursday (5/28/09) was my last day of work at the doctor's office (for the second time!)

* Friday we left for AZ to visit Dan's dad who had been in the hospital for going on two weeks because of a kidney stone (which ended up going wrong)... luckily all is well now.

* I am busy planning Girls Camp which will be here sooner than I thought... (July 13-18) and new girls keep showing up from out of the blue!

* We are still the Co-Chairs for Nevada FSA and busy planning and working with the committee on events for our adoption group here in Vegas.

* I am working from home full-time again for my mom doing medical transcription.

* We are getting really excited about our trip this September to England to see my BFF get married!

* Dan is busy with Scouts and in the Elders Quorum Presidency

* Dan is also working like a mad-man at crazy hours trying to stay out of the heat as much as possible.

* We are trying to fit in some jet ski time (half-day Friday does exist you know!)

And besides all of this we are spending time together, enjoying each other's company and just trying to live life everyday!!!!

4 comments:

Lina said...

You are one busy bee!!! :-) Sounds like you are having fun, fun, fun and I can't wait for September to get here already!!! XXXX

jojomynx said...

You DO sound busy! Loved the update! Glad to hear your FIL is doing better. Good luck with the girls' camp planning. I know it is going to be great!

Kirsten Krason said...

So glad to hear every thing is going well. You both always stay busy. Good luck with Girls Camp planning!

Lisa said...

Sounds very busy! tell Dan that if it gets too hot, Utah is much cooler. And rainy everyday! LY!