Monday, May 30, 2011

Lunch Buffet

I don't know about other moms out there but sometimes I just don't know what to give Blake for lunch... or I feel like I am giving him the same thing over and over and over again. I know that I get sick of eating the same thing everyday so I feel like he must too.

Well... I was "blog surfing" which I occasionally do and I ran across a page where I saw this!


Introducing the LUNCH BUFFET...

I just put a little bit of a lot of different things into the cupcake pan and he LOVED it! I was so excited. It was a little tricky to try to come up with all of the different items but it worked out.

This has become a fun lunch that we have every once in a while. We shared it with Papa out in the yard once and he thought it was fun too. It is just a fun way to enjoy lunch and something different than just the same peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or bologna and cheese that fills up the rest of our week!

No comments: