Thursday, April 8, 2010

Me and my BUMBO





Blake has been practicing sitting up and using his BUMBO. He likes to be able to see what is going on and still play with his toys. He is doing a pretty good job and this keeps him entertained for a LITTLE while. He loses interest after he throws all of his toys onto the floor but ..... mom just has to pick them back up and put them back onto the tray and start over again.

We have a BUMBO at grandma and grandpa's house and he likes to sit up on the counter and watch grandpa cook and that is fun!

We had tried the BUMBO a few months ago and he didn't seem to like it very much... probably because his legs are a little "thick" and they got stuck when you tried to get him out of it but he is better now. He still gets stuck but he doesn't seem to worry as much and seems to know that he is ok.

3 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

Love the bumbo action! He's getting so big and so old already, I can't even believe it. I know this will sound weird but his face totally reminds me of Dan's, not sure why, but it's an adorable face!!

jojomynx said...

Bumbos are so great! I love the pictures of Blake in his. I agree with the previous poster, Blake's face reminds me of Dan too! He's getting so big :)

Mike and Holly said...

He is beyond cute sitting there and looking so big. We miss him!!!