Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girls Camp Wrap-up


Palo Verde / Alta Vista Girls Camp 2009!!!

From packing and preparing... to setting up camp....

To learning our devotionals and cooking our meals....

To enjoying ourselves with a little partying in the night....

and a little singing in the day.... along with some hiking, shooting, ice cream making, fabric braiding, archery, zip lining....

and a day of fun in the sun and canoeing....

It was a great week with the girls and the leaders! We had a blast and made a lot of great memories that will last forever. Hope the girls had as much fun as I did.... It was a lot of work don't get me wrong but it was totally worth it and I enjoyed every minute of it!

3 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

That's awesome! Glad it went so well and you had fun too!

The Hardy's said...

Aren't you SO glad to have camp come and gone?! I heard that it was really fun and everyone seemed to have a good time. You're a great gal - and so on the ball. I didn't see your t-shirts until I saw these pictures. They're very cute.

Hope everything turned out as you wanted and planned.

jojomynx said...

Wow!!! Sounds (and looks) like it was a HUGE success. Congratulations and I hope you've been able to relax since getting home.